Are you music freak looking to access the Apple Music free trial? If yes, you will find all the help you are seeking in this post. Here, I will guide you on How to get Apple Music Free Trial, and that too an extended version. Just go through this post and you’ll be able to listen to your favorite songs on Apple Music without needing to spend a single penny.
Guide: How to Get Apple Music Free Trial?
Apple Music is one of the most popular audio and video streaming services worldwide. It is available to use in more than 100 countries and stays active 24×7. Users can find and pick from an endless ocean of songs, beats, and music to listen. Also, they can listen to existing or well-curated playlists. This service also provides an Internet Radio Station Beats 1, which is tuned in by millions of users globally. The only considerable limitation of Apple Music that stops thousands of users to access it is that it costs money. It costs $9.99 per month or $4.99 per month when you are a student. Other plans include the Family plan costing $14.99 per month and the Annual plan costing $99 per year.
Not everyone is able to pay this much money every month just to listen to unblocked music. That’s why I’m here to help such people to get their dose of Music for free. Apple Music offers a free trial of 3-months for the new users and that too without any commitment. So, you can simply use the free trial to access Apple Music without paying any money. Also, if you are lucky you can use the promotional offer by Shazam that lets you get an Apple Free Trial for up to 6 months. I’ll explain everything here briefly. So, you don’t get confused.
Steps to get 3-Month Apple Music Free Trial
A free trial is nothing less than a bliss when you desperately want to try out a paid service. The same is the case with Apple Music. Apple offers a 3 months free trial to all the new users without asking for any commitment. However, once the free trial expires they’ll automatically start charging you $9.99 per month. And, you’ll be shifted to the basic plan unless you choose to opt-out of the subscription or opt for a different plan. Follow the instructions mentioned below in order to know what you need to do to unlock a free trial.
- Pick up your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. You can also use a Windows or Mac PC.
- Now go to iTunes and then go to Music from the drop-down menu triggered from the top.
- Next, tap or click on For You tab present on the menu. This will take you to the free trial screen.
- Here, tap or click on Get free for 3-months or Start free trial.
- Now choose a subscription plan. I’d recommend you choose the College Student plan if you are one or choose the Individual plan if you aren’t. Don’t select the Family Plan.
- iTunes will ask you to log in with your Apple ID and password. Do it.
- Once you reach the payment screen, complete the form and select your payment method. Confirm your choices here.
- Start using Apple Music.
That’s it. You now have Apple Music for free for 90 days. Start listening to any of your favorite songs from the collection of over 40 million songs and albums.
- Visit this link from the browser of your iPhone, iPad or PC. It will lead you to the Apple Music page.
- On this page, click on the Try it free button. You can find it in the center and also in the top right corner of the screen.
- Log in using your Apple ID and Password.
- Now choose a subscription plan. You can pick from Individual, Family or Student plans.
- Choose a payment method. You can choose any random as you don’t have to pay. However, if you are planning to purchase the Apple Music plan after 3 months, then select a genuine method.
- Complete the payment screen.
- Start using Apple Music.
That’s it. This is an alternative method to get the Apple Music free trial if you aren’t fond of using iTunes.
Get Extended Apple Music Free Trial with Shazam’s Promotional Offer
Shazam has rolled out a holiday special offer for iOS users to get Apple Music Free Trial for up to 6 months, instead of 3 months. The keyword to focus here is ‘up to.’ So, don’t just get hyped as you aren’t guaranteed to get a full 6 months as it gives different plans for different users. For some users, they offer 4 months free trial, 6 months for some and for some unlucky users, only a single month is given free. It depends on your luck and their algorithm. Follow the instructions mentioned below in order to know what you need to do.
- Download Shazam from the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
- Play a song or take your iPhone near to any playing song.
- Use Shazam to identify the song. This will automatically add the song to your Shazam library.
- Now find the Open in Apple Music option present at the bottom of the result screen. It will be present along with the Apple logo instead of the word. Tap on it.
- Shazam will redirect you to the free trial screen. Here, tap on ‘Try it free.’ Once you do that, you will be redirected to the promotional screen.
- Here, you will see a redemption box with a pre-filled redeem code. Your luck will play its role at this stage.
- If you are lucky, you will get an Apple Music Free trial for 6 or 4 months here. Or, if you are unlucky or a previous user of Apple Music, you’d still get a free month to use.
- Next, choose a plan and proceed further.
- Fill in the payment details. You can opt for random details here as you don’t have to pay.
- Once you have completed all the formalities, you can start enjoying Apple Music endlessly.
That’s it. You can also use this method if you currently have a plan active to get a free month. Just cancel your plan and follow the instructions mentioned above.
That’s all for this post. This is how you get Apple Music free trial and an extended version if you are lucky. One more tip is that always keep an eye on promotional offers related to Apple Music. So, whenever there is one, you can grab it to use Apple Music for free. For example, there is an offer where Verizon unlimited mobile plan users can use Apple Music free for 6 months. There are always new offers coming. Make sure to stay informed by following our website.