Looking for a budget-friendly laptop that will meet all your requirements and as well as possess a trendy appearance? Well, $600 is a meager budget for buying a laptop and yes you can manage all your daily tasks as well! These affordable laptops are opted by gamers, coders, and even by the graphic designers as they need to do all kinds of work and most importantly, powerful features will not slow down your laptop. There are plenty of things that a buyer gets attracted to! Robust features, colors, design, and size.
Well, read on the whole article as 5 incredible laptops under $600 are illustrated below and then you can decide what to choose!
- 1 Best Laptops Under $600
- 2 Final Words:
Best features of the Laptops:
In this context, you can find various essential and salient features that will assure your mind to purchase the best Laptops for yourself or to gift your loved ones. Well, as you read the above best 5 laptops, the categorization and features are authentic and can ensure you purchase the best one. Now some factors you should finally consider to buy a perfect one accordingly.
- High-Quality sound and versatility of HP-Pavilion: With HP-Pavilion, you will experience superior sound quality and hefty Intel I5 processor within a meager budget, $600. It is very light-weight, compact too as well as travel-friendly.
- Impressive features of Toshiba Satellite Fusion L55: Its Backlit keyboard gives you a nice perk while typing in low-light environments. You will be getting superior sound quality and 1 TB hard drive within $600!
- Convenient Laptop Asus VivoBook Flip: Comfortable, the lightweight laptop is super affordable and it works perfectly due to its robust Intel I5 processor. With full HD Graphics 520, it will give you an amazing viewing experience.
- Go budget savvy with Dell Inspiron 5000 Laptop: Dell will never let you down as far as its robust features are concerned. You will be highly satisfied with its premium sounds and compact structure. With the Intel Core I5 processor, 15.6 inches of HD display will always give you a pleasant movie experience.
- A Durable Laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 330: With its stylish appearance, moderate battery life, and comfortable power, Lenovo IdeaPad 330 creates extra space for itself. A travel-friendly product with 15.6 inches of HD display and 1TB hard drive will let you store more light games, movies, and much more.
Best Laptops Under $600
Here are some of the top laptops that you can buy under $600.
1. HP Pavilion
Thinking of buying this trendy HP Pavilion? This is fully equipped with Intel Core I5-8250U quad-core processor. It has four turbo-boosted core clocks ranging from 1.6 GHz speed to 3.4 GHz speed. This laptop has a wide full HD screen of 15.6 inches with WLED-backlit. Apart from that, it has Windows 10 software and an isolated 10-key numeric keyboard, which is pretty much reliable for all the number crunchers out there. This sleek and slender-bodied laptop is perfect to take away for a tour as its weight is just 4.2 pounds.
The sound quality is pretty cool as it has in-built stereo speakers. Well, 8 GB RAM is sufficient for many users, but if you think the storage is inadequate, then you can upgrade it to 16 GB. The pavilion is equipped with 1 TB HDD, it is kind of sufficient. But you can also search models with higher internal capacity as well, but it gradually enhances the cost. There are 3 types of ports out there such as 1*USB 3.1, 2*USB 2.0, 1*HDMI and presence of individual microphone and headphone. As far as the battery capacity is concerned, it lasts up to 5-7 hours on a full charge. Another feature of this laptop is the presence of a VGA webcam.
- 6 inch IPS touchscreen full HD display
- Intel Core I5-8250U, 8th Generation
- Windows 10
- Quadcore Processor Business Laptop
- 8 GB DDR4 RAM
- Full HD display.
- USB Type-C portable charger.
- Wi-Fi AC is available.
- Lightweight and compact in nature.
- The webcam is not so good.
2. Toshiba Satellite Fusion 15 L55
Toshiba Fusion L55 is a suitable under-budget laptop for gamers and graphic designers. If you are prone to buy this, you should know its robust features before. This mid-level two-in-one laptop is preferable by everybody as it is a touchscreen laptop. You can flip it easily whenever you want! Do you crave the dual nature of a laptop? Well, the Toshiba satellite can give you the duality of being a laptop and a tablet. You just do not need to switch them and they can work amazingly while making any presentation.
The hefty features of this laptop are that it contains “Cortana” exclusively on the keyboard beside the “Esc” key. So a lesser hassle you need to face while asking something to Cortana. As far as looks are concerned, it is made of a plastic case, which is a bit clumsy, but the appearance looks classy. If you talk about the viability, Toshiba is known for its durable nature, and if you are using it in a correct way, then it may last up to 5-7 years. It possesses a backlit keyboard and that is its specialty! You have never seen such things before. Overall, it is a Windows 10 laptop having 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz RAM, which is pretty cool under this budget!
- Intel Core I5-5200U
- 8 GB DDR3 RAM
- 2 GHz processor
- 15 inch HD Display
- Intel HD Graphic Coprocessor
- It is an HD TruBrite IPS touchscreen laptop.
- Sufficient storage, 1 TB.
- Intel HD graphics display.
- It does not have a full HD display.
3. Asus Vivobook Flip
The budget-friendly laptop is available at an exclusive price! Asus Vivobook Flip is such a laptop that offers you the Intel Core I5-8250U processor with a 3.4 GHz turbo boost speed. It features 14 inches of FHD anti-glare coated screen. The Asus Vivobook is a perfect laptop for students, travelers as it weighs just 3.5 pounds. You can take it anywhere due to its slender feature and battery life is also pretty good which is 6 hours. Asus will not let you down as far as its sound quality is concerned.
It has a well-equipped sound system with a pair of in-built speakers. The storage of 1 TB is sufficient for most of the users. There are ample of ports available to connect other devices and as well as drives, such as 1*USB 3. Type-C, 2*USB 2.0, 1*USB 3.0, 1*HDMI, and Headphone and microphone combo jack. This laptop possesses a robust feature of in-built media reader which is very much useful to do some back-ups and for sending files.
- Full HD (1920*1080) Display
- Intel Core I5-8250U processor with 3.4 GHz
- 1 TB Hard Disc
- 8 GB DDR4 RAM
- FHD Intel Graphics 520
- Sleek design and lightweight.
- Adequate storage capacity.
- 360-degree flip design display.
- FHD webcam.
- The wireless card is not up to the mark.
4. Dell Inspiron 5000 Laptop
An amazing yet elegant laptop specially made for gamers who have been looking for an affordable laptop under $600! Salient features of Dell Inspiron include a convertible touch screen display and an amazing battery life. However, as far as drawbacks are concerned, it possesses a narrow keyboard and lesser resolution display. But despite that, you can get a robust performance along with a huge space capacity, and superb build quality.
Albeit such good features, there are mixed reviews in Amazon and practically confusion creates because of that. But not to worry, it is quite recommendable to go through. Being a perfect laptop for gamers, they can also surf the web, work on MS office, and of course video streaming. Overall it has been preferred by most of the tech-giants and it is recommendable for those who want a prolonged laptop.
- Intel Core I5-7200U processor.
- 1 TB hard disc.
- Windows 10
- 6 inches Full HD touch Screen
- Adequate Storage.
- HDMI port is available.
- HD webcam with two microphones available.
- Full HD display not available.
5. Lenovo IdeaPad 330
Lenovo IdeaPad is an inevitable laptop for everyone who likes gaming, surfing. This workhorse laptop is designed with the Intel Dual Core I3-8130U 8th Gen processor with 2.2 GHz Speed. Sufficient storage of 8 GB RAM allows it to do light gaming, Business works, and a lot more. You will get immense support due to the presence of a protective coating over the screen. It possesses a modest battery life of 5.5 hours. Despite that, it is the preference of many businessmen and students. Lenovo has substantially diminished the amount of Bloatware Pre Installed on devices that’s why gradually its demand has been increasing. You also get the setting and trial version of safety and office productivity software. However, it is not that provocative. But it is a robust laptop and will fulfill your needs in this budget!
- 6 inches of HD display
- 1 TB SATA Hard drive
- Intel Dual Core I3-8130U processor
- Windows 10
- Adequate RAM and internal storage.
- Powered by Intel UHD 620 Graphics.
- The battery runs down quickly.
So these are the best 5 Laptops under $600. Now you can go through the link provided and see individual reviews of customers. These laptops are as durable as they possess top-notch brands. So quality is highly assured.
What are you waiting for? Run and grab the best budget-friendly robust laptops as per your preferences. In case you are not satisfied with the buying guide and have some questions in mind, then please do let us know. We would love to help you!