Borderlands 2 gets even more incredible when you have appealing and amazing weapons. The Borderlands 2 Gibbed Codes help you to get them as well as many other things. If you are new to them and want to know about them, this post is specially written for you.
Here, I will tell you everything important about Borderland 2 Gibbed Codes. I will explain what they are, what they do, and how to use them. Also, I will present a long list of codes that are ready to use.
- 1 What are Borderlands 2 Gibbed Codes?
- 2 Borderlands 2 Gibbed Codes List
- 3 How to Use Borderlands 2 Gibbed Codes?
What are Borderlands 2 Gibbed Codes?
Borderlands 2 is a highly popular RPG+FPS game. It is a combination of the intriguing role-playing genre and the incredible first person shooter. Anyone who’d try it out would get addicted in just the first few hours. When you are new to the game, you’d notice that the players you are playing with are holding shiny weapons in their backpack. You’d wonder how do they get it.
I’d tell you. They get those with the help of special codes known as Gibbed codes. The Gibbed Codes are strings of text that refer to a specific item in the game. You can use them to add that item to your character. There are a lot of them available on the internet and you can get lots and lots of free stuff by using them.
Borderlands 2 Gibbed codes look like this ‘BL2(BwAAAADSBhYoAgPQ0BBabQAiBeIGom3i/////////z8AInCibuI=).’
Who Created Borderlands 2 Gibbed Codes?
The Borderlands 2 Gibbed codes were created by a programmer named Rick Gibbed. He has made a lot of programs that mod games over the course of time. The Gibbed codes is his most popular project. He is known especially for these.
After going through the post and using the codes, you can visit his Patreon and send him a donation if you like his work. You can also use the Epic Support-A-Creator Tag “Gibbed.” These will help him a lot.
Borderlands 2 Gibbed Codes List
Here is a complete list of all Borderlands 2 Gibbed Codes that you can use to get specific items. You can use these to get the items you like. If you don’t know how to use them, don’t worry, I’ll explain that as well. Just keep scrolling and you’ll know the rest.
Infinity Pistols 10.4 Firerate (Damage)
- Fire: BL2(h/fUO8e0BnEw3Ax/hxDuBhZkmxxN9Nf+E0EybfchIKw3uJS94WW1)
- Shock: BL2(hxAhZz5bfUSHmRN+LUJXVNTESbux319gygutw8ZkFEycqmA76T38)
- Corrosive: BL2(h5QiV53rMvaq4vd55NURZZORv969Seh9yk4qeEjD2/wEtv4tVBmE)
- Infinity: BL2(h2/V3n+mGlXGeO8zxX8PVUyUhQuLayUPJYlikvHB65/Ell/prsQL)
- Non-Elemental: BL2(h+CPozePh5J/Vi3jw/jfxd6HZtCMxFCRGksq8axHVGYMTatK1JJw)
Bekah Assault Rifles
- Boss Bekah (Damage): BL2(hwAAAAABKwqCRoAAB4FEJgAcxHAAkAEDIob//xUY/v8jACzDYADw)
- Wild Bekah (Fire Rate): BL2(hwAAAADQugqCRoAAB4FEJgAcxHAAkAEDIob//xYY/v8jAPTCYADw)
- Cowboy Bekah (Bullet Speed): BL2(hwAAAABtNwqCRoAAB4FEJgAcxHAAkAEDIob//xcY/v8jAKzCYADw)
- Deadshot Bekah (Accuracy): BL2(hwAAAABkRAqCRoAAB4FEJgAcxHAAkAEDIob//x0Y/v8jADzCYADw)
- Horse Bekah (Stability): BL2(hwAAAABNFQqCRoAAB4FEJgAcxHAAkAEDIob//xMY/v8jAFzDYADw)
- Flush Bekah (Mag Size): BL2(hwAAAADg/QqCRoAAB4FEJgAcxHAAkAEDIob//xgY/v8jAHTCYADw)
- Razor Bekah (Melee): BL2(hwAAAABozwqCRoAAB4FEJgAcxHAAkAEDIob//x0Y/v8jAMzCYADw)
- derp Ahab (Damage): BL2(hwAAAACpNQFBRwIACYFEbqIgQzEGsACFGwoIFBwo/v/DAUxBQQbw)
- fidle dee Ahab (Rocket Speed): BL2(hwAAAADt+QFBRwIACYFEbqIgQzEGsACFGwoIFBoo/v/DAZxBQQbw)
- dum pa Ahab (Fire Rate): BL2(hwAAAABZywFBRwIACYFEbqIgQzEGsACFGwoIFBso/v/DAXRBQQbw)
- gaa dunk ga Ahab (Accuracy): BL2(hwAAAAArngFBRwIACYFEbqIgQzEGsACFGwoIFBco/v/DARRCQQbw)
- dippity Ahab (Reload Speed): BL2(hwAAAACZvgFBRwIACYFEbqIgQzEGsACFGwoIFBgo/v/DAexBQQbw)
- fwap a Ahab (Swap Speed): BL2(hwAAAAAi0AFBRwIACYFEbqIgQzEGsACFGwoIFBko/v/DAcRBQQbw)
- Deep a Ahab (Mag Size): BL2(hwAAAACQ8AFBRwIACYFEbqIgQzEGsACFGwoIFBYo/v/DATxCQQbw)
Conference Call 5788×8 Shotguns
- Fire: BL2(h8ZN6Nd0I95N5e+CTNT6H2KAOpnePMWxBqSkFQ/iJ9b46tUGbNwC)
- Shock: BL2(hzmkOWcUre7Aqt2wsYwpOMbMcXJFK80rY6VWeXCp3iu3cPiUo4sG)
- Corrosive: BL2(h9wrxtwOuWM6IfVJgeDdyeq0XG4OMqoLM1NWaN84BP72ZVu+xFxo)
- Slag: BL2(hyAT0W9K8vz2lHebjwWCLbYLEwvOH0UPE3qxlRSf0OuCEFScgxZi)
- Conference Call: BL2(h2b30V2CBKuvMvEvXrDkvKbZwIhp3DjftJpgU2XciuJX+tPx1/SL)
Legendary Sniper Rifles
- Skull-Smasher (180% Critical Hit): BL2(h3WuzAr60VwNpHPUoYZieWeoj+rN7UhIyJRXGskRqKpgeo6nwCDP)
- Skookum Godfinger: BL2(hwAAAADdJAqEKIAAB4FELgBcAEMA0AVMBZj//2Rg/v8XAHQEMwDw)
- Tumtum Godfinger: BL2(hwAAAACDnwqEKIAAB4FELgBcAEMA0AVMBZj//2Bg/v8XANQDMwDw)
- Barking Storm (Damage): BL2(hwAAAADdeQiD6AAAEYFElgBcAGMCsAWMBZgbMGRg/v+DAHwEMwHw)
- Shock Sublime Storm (Melee): BL2(hwAAAACfuQiD6AAAEYFElgBcAGMCsAWMBZgbMF5g/v+DAIwDMwHw)
- Chikamin Hawk Eye (Stability): BL2(hwAAAAC2cwSEiAMJB4FEgoJZAJMK0gVMBZj//2Fg/v+jgvwDcwry)
- Hyiu Hawk Eye (Mag Size): BL2(hwAAAAAdAgSEiAMJB4FEgoJZAJMK0gVMBZj//2Jg/v+jgiQEcwry)
Legendary & Mythic Shields
- Max Amp Damage Bee Shield Fire Resistance: BL2(B18B7EVXug0YuBN6ZvxVg9zGd7TDY0oi6VjMDBfKUL8nj3V1QJw=)
- Max Amp Damage Bee Shield Shock Resistance: BL2(B3uU2VhKSuMpHMBC0DX68rU7q34or8G30xc0BVtGNgUxasK7cnY=)
- Fabled Tortoise: BL2(B5RV2vkR7ysJhQXfl8v1nRLlvtqvzJp2ZBtfyYW/kw/XD2axxG8=)
- Maxed Effect Neogenerator: BL2(ByljCSzyGRlKcyAYwlIDLED1306CMjGUzjJTYyeUFRc5KcnLm44=)
- Max Amp Damage Bee Shield Corrosive Resistance: BL2(BzrpwwbOnWYTrd2zRZvCc5+ZepkS0q95+PoRncNU6Ilhzmg7uAA=)
- Legendary Soldier: BL2(B+VlyqywrTP5IzslaERpns45Ur15es8r5I8a6WLtHr+HrKNBnnE=)
- Legendary Assassin: BL2(B33KDJEYXlR5JYdBlKUqfTprbF6kGE+Eg2WbIMggxVpqEEXivtU=)
- Slayer of Terramorphous Gunzerker: BL2(B2+9/OEpjUi6lJWNaNiDUQ8XW2zU2bmYYOWOn0Py0nFcKldyMCU=)
- Slayer of Terramorphous Mechromancer: BL2(B9WORBcefev3BsLAnpThC8YBhCNyk1JibMGZI7haP/JhJz4mcxI=)
- Legendary Assassin: BL2(B33KDJEYXlR5JYdBlKUqfTprbF6kGE+Eg2WbIMggxVpqEEXivtU=)
Since you are a loyal reader, here is the real treasure for you. Just visit THIS PAGE and you will find ALL the Borderlands 2 Gibbed codes that are ever created. Since the list is way too long, I couldn’t add them all here. So, just visit the page and find any code you want.
Don’t forget to thank me later.
How to Use Borderlands 2 Gibbed Codes?
Using Gibbed codes is not complex but a lot of people still don’t know that. If you are among them, this is the right spot for you. I’ll explain the whole procedure here from scratch in a step-wise manner. Just follow the instructions carefully and you’ll have the desired item on your character.
Get These Things First
Before moving further with the procedure, you have to gather the right equipements. By equipments I mean the following things:
.NET Framework may already be present on your system. But, if it is not, just get that ASAP.
The Gibbed’s Borderlands 2 Save Editor works to add Gibbed codes, change your level, money, skills, points and many more things. You can use it with the base game as well as the DLC (Downloadable Content). After downloading it, just unzip the “bl2_saveedit_1.0.42.zip” file.
I’d also recommend that you backup the ‘Save’ if you are worried that it may get corrupt or break in the Editor.
Steps to Follow to Use Borderlands 2 Gibbed Codes
Once you have the above mentioned things and Borderlands 2 in the computer, follow these simple steps.
Step-1: After downloading and installing the Gibbed’s Borderlands 2 Save Editor, open it.
Step-2: Click on the Open button and load your ‘Save.’
Note: The Editor will automatically find your save folder. In case it doesn’t, you can go to C:\Users\(Your Name)\My Documents\My Games\borderlands 2\willowgame\savedata\765XXXXXXXXXX\.
Step-3: If you have more than one save then select the one that you want to edit. If you have only one save, it’ll be called ‘save0001.sav.’
Step-4: Choose the item (Weapons, Skins, Sheilds, Mods, etc) that you want from above and copy the code for it.
Step-5: Now come back to the Editor, click on the Backpack tab and then click on Paste Code.
Step-6: The item is now added to your backpack in the game. Click on Save and exit the Editor.
That’s it. Just launch the game and you’ll find the desired item shining in the backpack. You can repeat the procedure as many times as you like.
Borderlands 2 is an amazing game. It gets even more amazing when you know about the Gibbed Codes. Now you know everything important about them. You can use as many codes as you want and enrich your experience. If you know about some more codes that I may have missed, feel free to drop them in the comments section.
That’s all for this post. I hope you find it helpful.