In many cases, people quickly run out of monthly data without even knowing or maintaining data usage. It must be quite frustrating to have to disconnect and recharge the internet during the monthly usage cycle. The only way to get rid of this problem is to check your data usage every month.
Airtel is one of the largest telecommunications companies on the market. Despite intense competition, thanks to high-speed data and networks, they survived and maintained their top position. Since most people loved using broadband services, today we will discuss how to Check Airtel Broadband Internet Data Usage.
If you are an Airtel Broadband customer, here is some good news for you. Airtel provides a very simple, quick and efficient way to track your monthly data usage, effectively planning your usage and making it last longer. Airtel Broadband subscribers can use the online service provided by Airtel. This allows you to check data usage and recharge or replenish data when it runs out. This online service is called Smartbytes.
Airtel smart bytes is a new free Airtel service that allows users to check data usage, get data limit reminders, and allow easy additional options. You can check the broadband data being used and other 3G and 4G LTE data broadband without logging into your Airtel account. Therefore, you only have access to the smart byte page and the rest of the data. So you can stay within your budget and enjoy high-speed Internet access.
Check data usage with Airtel Smartbytes
Using the broadband menu, you can check your subscribed monthly plans. It also shows the amount of data purchased as an additional charge, the amount of data remaining in the monthly plan, the daily data usage limit (if set), and the expiration date of the monthly data plan.
- To check daily or monthly data usage, simply go to https://www.airtel.in/smart-byte.
- This works without having to register or log in to your account. Simply use an Airtel broadband connection to access the site with a compatible browser and click the Broadband menu. Here you can see all the details of your broadband internet data usage. In addition, you will be notified of the amount of high-speed data remaining in the month. Additional data can be purchased at high speed as needed from a specific URL.
Airtel account login for broadband data usage
We recommend that you create an Airtel account with Airtel.in. This is so that you can get more detailed broadband data usage with detailed daily data usage, track broadband usage, and plan your monthly plan accordingly.
- Go to Airtel.in and create an account. Click “My Account” and register for a new account
- Connection Type – Enter the broadband service, login ID, and phone number Airtel ID with STD code. Create an account. They send you the OTP password
- When you log in, you can check your “Account Information”
- Click on a link like [yourtelephonenumber DSL]
- Click “View unbilled details” to view.
Use mobile apps to check Airtel broadband usage
Download the Airtel Thanks app. The Airtel Thanks (formerly MyAirtel) app is available from the Google Play store on Android smartphones and the App Store on iPhone. Use these following steps to know how to download the Airtel Thanks app:
- Open the Google Play Store on Android or the App Store on the iPhone.
- Tap Search (iPhone only).
- Enter “Airtel Thanks” in the search bar.
- You will find the Airtel Thanks app, tap on the download button and click install.
- Open the Airtel Thanks app. Below that there is a red icon with white letters “Airtel” and a white brushstroke logo. Tap the icon on the home screen or app drawer to open Airtel Thanks.
- Log in to your Airtel account. Sign in to your Airtel account using your mobile phone number and password. If you do not have an account, you will be prompted to enter your mobile phone number and fill out a form to create an account.
- Please check your balance. The Airtel Thanks app dashboard displays the data balance, the daily limit, and the number of days remaining in the current cycle.
Check Airtel data balance using USSD code
- Open the phone app on your mobile device. There is usually a green icon similar to an old phone. Tap the icon to open the phone app.
- Dial 121 # and press the call button. Dial the USSD code using the dial pad and press the green button to send the call. A selection menu appears. If the offer appears before the menu appears, tap OK to continue.
- Enter 5 and tap [Send]. 5 is a menu option to check the balance. This gives you more options to check your balance.
- Enter 1 and tap Send. This displays the balance of the data.
- Or you can enter “2” to check the daily data.
- Dial “* 121 * 51 #” just in case you want to skip the menu.
- Use the same code to check 2G, 3G, and 4G balances.
- Dial “* 125 * 1541 #” to check your daily balance
Guys, I hope you got the information you are looking for. Follow the simple steps above to check your Airtel Broadband data usage/speed and to see how much data remains in the Airtel broadband data pack.