Being one of the most popular Indian telecommunications networks, Airtel is used by several young people, as they have been presented as the brand of young people. Airtel USSD codes help verify data usage information, Talktime loan, Talktime validity, and call balance as well.
It’s important to check your Airtel data balance so you don’t exceed your current billing plan. If you need to verify mobile data usage, you have the option to use the relevant USSD code or download one of the many apps that let you view data usage. If you need to verify your home Internet data, you can go to the Airtel website and find the information under your personal account.
There are 3 basic ways to check your Airtel data balance.
If you’re an Airtel customer, there are three ways to check your data balance. Here we discuss all these three ways.
- If you are using android, download the Airtel app to check data usage, offers and plans in detail.
- Visit the Airtel self-care service online and check your 3G / 4G data usage.
- You can use the data balance verification code to see the net balance.
Using the mobile app
Download the Airtel Thanks app. The Airtel Thanks (formerly MyAirtel) app is available from the Google Play Store on Android phones and the iPhone App Store. Use the following steps to download the Airtel app.
Step 1: Download the MyAirtel app from the Google Play Store or iTunes
Step 2: Sign up now and check your mobile number. If you don’t know your Airtel phone number, you can find it with the help of USSD codes.
Step 3: On the Home screen, you will see your data balance with daily limit and number of days remaining plus several Airtel online recharge offers.
Step 4: You can now see Airtel’s main balance and data balance with validity data on the app dashboard.
Using Airtel website.
- Go to http://www.airtel.in/ in your web browser. You can use Airtel to check your data balance.
- Log in to your account. On the Airtel website. Click the person’s logo in the upper left corner. You will see a screen asking for your mobile number or service ID, as well as your password.
- If you have not yet registered, click the Register option at the top of the page. , You’ll be asked to fill in your personal information and create a new password.
- If you’ve lost your Airtel password, click on the “Forgot my password?” link and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Click the Account Information tab. It’s located just below your Home page when you access your account.
- Click your Airtel DSL number which displays the unpaid amount or your unpaid details.
- Click View unpaid amount. This will show your usage for the current month (the information is presented in KB)
How to check Airtel Net balance using Airtel USSD codes
Airtel credit verification codes are the simplest way to check your Airtel net balance. Learn how to check your Airtel Internet balance with the [USSD] codes from the Airtel net package below
Step 1: Dial * 121 # from your Airtel mobile number.
Step 2: The main menu pops up and you can type option “5” and then type option “1” to get the maximum daily use and the amount you used.
The following codes will help the Airtel user to know the GPRS balance details:
- To check your Airtel 2G internet balance: Dial * 121 * 51 #, enter 4 and go to 1
- To check your Airtel 3G balance online: Dial * 121 * 51 #, enter 4 and go to 1
- To check your Airtel 4G balance online: dial * 121 * 51 # then enter 1option and go to 1
Take advantage of Airtel USSD codes to see the main balance of data balance and other Airtel services.
How to check Airtel net balance – FAQ
- How to check Airtel Net Balance with icons?
Enter your Airtel net balance * 121 * 5 # Check your Airtel data balance.
- How to check Airtel data balance (postpaid)?
Call Airtel’s toll-free number 121 and check your Airtel postpaid data balance with ease.
- How to check Airtel (prepaid) data balance?
Call 121 or use the above USSD codes to check your Airtel Internet balance to see your prepaid number.
- How to Check Airtel Balance? (Balance, main account)
Dial * 123 # to check your Airtel main balance.
- How to check 2G / 3G Airtel Internet Balance?
The method of checking your Airtel 2G / 3G data balance is the same as your Airtel 4G credit check number.
You can choose any method to check your Airtel 4G data usage. I have provided all prepaid as well as postpaid USSD codes if you want more details about USSD Airtel codes. In case you need any other type of help, you can contact Airtel Customer Service for any kind of help and support.