CyberFlix is a widely popular digital streaming app having an amazing collection of content. It uses the data already available on the web, scraps links, and delivers countless movies and shows. However, sometimes you may encounter the “CyberFlix not working” issue on your Firestick. When this happens, you can’t use the app normally.
You will have multiple problems while trying to use it. That’s why it is essential to fix this problem. Luckily, users are able to resolve the issue on their own. If you don’t know how to do that, here is a CyberFlix troubleshooting guide for 2021.
- 1 What is the Cyberflix not working issue on Firestick?
- 2 How to fix Cyberflix not working on Firestick?
- 3 Best Firestick Alternatives in 2021
- 4 Final Take
What is the Cyberflix not working issue on Firestick?
CyberFlix is a fantastic streaming app to watch on-demand content including movies, shows, and various other types of videos. It supports a wide number of sources and offers a massive collection of content. You will find all your favorite shows and movies here for free.
If you were a fan of Terrarium TV, CyberFlix is one of its best replacements after the service discontinued. Despite its greatness, the app may experience issues sometimes. One of the most common problems with the app is the CyberFlix not working error.
This error may appear on any device like FireStick, Windows PC (in BlueStacks), and even on Android mobile/tablet. When this error appears, the CyberFlix app keeps crashing and you will see the “No Data” or “No Links” text on the screen.
Recently, a lot of users have been reporting this issue, especially the ones using the older version of the app. It is also known as “CyberFlix not downloading” or “Cyberflix not finding links” sometimes.
Why is Cyberflix not working on Firestick?
The “CyberFlix not working” issue can arise due to a number of causes. Sometimes it is related to the source code of the Android app while other times it may appear due to a problematic network connection. Here are the most common reasons for the occurrence of this error:
- Your internet speed is very slow.
- Your internet connection is not stable.
- The CyberFlix app version is outdated.
- Your ISP has blocked the app on the network.
- The CyberFlix app cache has corrupted.
- Your IP is restricted by CyberFlix.
These are some of the reasons why CyberFlix is not working on Firestick or any other device. Now let’s move further to resolve the issue.
How to fix Cyberflix not working on Firestick?
CyberFlix not working error on Firestick, Android mobile, and in BlueStacks on Windows can appear due to a number of causes. So, there are multiple solutions available to fix it. Here
1. Fix your Internet Connection
The most common cause of this error is a poor internet connection. If you have a sluggish or unstable network, you will end up seeing this issue frequently. So, in order to fix the error, you will have to switch your internet connection.
You need at least 1.5-2 Mbps of internet speed on your connection to use CyberFlix smoothly. Visit this link and check your internet speed. If it is good, continue with the solutions available below.
2. Clear CyberFlix App Cache
A very simple solution to get rid of this issue is to clear the cache of the CyberFlix app. Follow these steps to know what you have to do:
- Head over to the Settings of your Android device.
- Now go to Installed Apps.
- Find CyberFlix TV from the list and tap on it.
- Next, tap on “Storage.”
- Next, tap on “Clear cache.”
- Once it is cleared, restart the device once.
That’s it. Now try using the CyberFlix TV app and check if it is working normally.
3. Update the Firestick App
If you are using an outdated or older version of the CyberFlix TV app, you are the most prone to this error. When you encounter it, you just need to update the app to the latest version. You can download the CyberFlix TV app latest version from the button below.Download CyberFlix TV Latest Version 2021
After download the latest CyberFlix TV APK file, install it. You can also uninstall the previous version and then install the latest version to get a fresh install. Try whatever seems to work for you.
4. Uninstall & Reinstall Firestick
If you are already using the latest version of CyberFlix TV but still experiencing the app not working or crashing error, you need to reinstall the app. Just uninstall the CyberFlix TV app from your device, and restart it once.
Now download the CyberFlix TV latest version APK file using the button above. Next, install it patiently. Once installed, launch it, and start streaming your favorite shows.
5. Change Source List Refresh Time Interval
Changing the Source List Refresh Time Interval can also fix this error. To try this solution, follow these steps:
- Launch the CyberFlix TV app.
- Go to the “Hamburger Menu” present at the top left corner of the screen.
- Now go to Settings.
- Next, go to the “Others” menu.
- Here, you will find the “Source List Refresh Time Interval (in seconds)” set to 10.
- Change it to 15 seconds.
That’s it. If this didn’t fix the solution, you can try increasing the interval duration even more until the issue is gone.
6. Use a Reliable VPN Service
CyberFlix is a service that may offer copyright-protected content sometimes. So, it is highly recommended that you use it using a reliable VPN service. When you use it without a VPN, it may block your IP to prevent getting caught by your ISP.
So, try using CyberFlix TV while turning on a good VPN like ExpressVPN, NordVPN, IPVanish, etc. To choose the right VPN for your device, you can take a look at our guide for the Best VPN for Firestick in 2021.
Best Firestick Alternatives in 2021
By now, you would’ve solved the problem already. However, if you are still struggling with the CyberFlix TV not working issue, I’d recommend that you switch to one of its alternatives. There are many great apps available like CyberFlix. You can start using any of these to stream your favorite shows and movies for free. Here is the list:
- BeeTV: Easy-to-use app with an incredible collection of movies and shows. It even has Anime content in HD quality.
- Nova TV: Massive collection of movies and shows updated regularly. Very appealing UI and smooth experience.
- Morph TV: Most popular CyberFlix TV alternative with a rich library. It is also available for Firestick.
- Cinema HD: Free to use app that has an impressive collection of movies, shows, dramas, and anime.
- Morphix TV: A remote-friendly app with a great collection of content available for free.
These are some of the closest replacements of alternatives for CyberFlix TV. You can use these when you are not able to fix the “CyberFlix TV not working error” on Firestick or other devices.
CyberFlix is an amazing app but may stop working properly sometimes. In that case, you can use these solutions to fix the app not working, freezing, or crashing issue. These solutions will be effective on any device including Firestick, and BlueStacks.
After solving the problem, you can get back to streaming your favorite content while having a bag of popcorn. That’s all for this post. Feel free to share your opinions about it.