Fortnite has recently launched Season 3 and fans are now anticipating Fortnite leaks for Season 4. Getting to know what we are going to get next in the game we play is satisfying for every regular player. If you want to know about the best and real notes about the upcoming Fortnite update and additions, this post is written for you.
Here, we will tell you about all the Fortnite Leaks & Patch Notes for Season 3 and the upcoming Season 4. From the map submerged underwater to the TikTok emote, we’ll cover everything.
Fortnite Patch Notes V13.30
Epic Games have recently rolled out v13.30 update on PC, Mobile, Xbox One, PS4, and Nintendo Switch. This major patch has brought some major map changes and new ‘Limited Time Modes’ (LTMS) for the Summer Splash event. The biggest change with the map is that the whole map is submerged underwater. But, with the latest update, the tide has gone away.
So we now know about the new locations as dry land has finally appeared. Let’s take a look at all the new additions, patch notes, bug fixes, major and minor changes here.
Waterlogged Fortnite Map with New Areas
In June, Fortnite teased introducing a map submerged in water with Season 3. Now they have released the same with this update. A lot of areas are now gone underwater but the new ones have risen above it. Here are the new additions, changes, and other notable locations in the new map.
- The Authority– It will take the place of the Agency present in the center of the map. This will be a mysterious building surrounded by castle-like walls.
- The Fortilla- It was first revealed in the Fortnite Season 3 trailer as the main attraction for the update. It is a big Water-World society present in the southwest corner of the map.
- Catty Corner– When Deadpool kicked Meowscle out of the yacht, he made the box factory his place to hang out. It is present in the southeastern part of the map.
- Giant Whirlpool– The Giant Whirlpool is present in the northwestern part of the map. It doesn’t do much but will launch you into the air when you swim or drive over it.
- Rickety Rig– It is present near Fortilla as a secondary retreat point for players leaving from there.
- Frenzy Farm– It has now become a floating farm as the plantation house is raised above the water level.
- Pleasant Park– This area is also now built on a floating platform.
We can now note that Epic will continue to change and customize the map with every new season. This water may eventually go away in the next or later update and we’ll get some more new locations.
Addition of Gas Stations
Fortnite is introducing Gas Stations in the game. It is a whole new location with a realistic look where players can go to fill up their cars, obviously when they add them.
The Gas Stations are added for them to prepare for the addition of ‘Cars’ in the next or later update. The game is really going to change a lot once they add them.
Summer Splash Limited Time Modes
The Summer Splash event is currently active and Epic has added some very interesting limited-time modes. Players can play the LTMs to have fun.
Some of the upcoming confirmed LTMs are Payback!, Catch!, and One-Shot. They’ll be available very soon. And, the Air Royale LTM is also set to return in Season 3.
New Skins, Emotes & More
Fortnite keeps adding new skins and emotes, and the fans really love them. They have added the Summer Legends pack with this one and a lot of beautiful skins and fun emotes. Let’s take a look at all the upcoming as well as new additions to the game.
New Molotov Weapon-FireFly Jar:
Relaxed Fit Set:
Wildest West Set:
Team Heartbreak Set:
Rough Raiders Set:
More Leaked Skins:
Bhangra Boogie Emote:
Ancient Astronaut Challenges:
Season Battle Pass
As always, there will be a Battle Pass for the season that’ll include a lot of skins, emotes, pickaxes, and gliders. The cost will be 950 V-Bucks that totals $12.73. You can also grab the Battle Pass Bundle costing 2800 V-Bucks.
You will need 7,560,000 XP to gain the max ranks.
v13.30 Update Patch Notes
As bug fixes, and new glitches come with every new update. The same has happened with this one as well. Let’s take a look at all the ‘bug changes’ that have come with the v13.30 update in Fortnite.
In the Battle Royale:
- Replays not saving on PlayStation 4
- Supply Drops at The Authority not opening when searched.
- Whirlpools temporarily disabled.
- Black rectangles appearing behind the player when turning around in the Storm.
- “Land at Frenzy Farm/The Yacht and finish Top 25” not counting in Duos/Squads.
- Party Assist Update
- Placing a map maker cancels movement.
- Slow Glider speed after redeploying in certain situations.
- Ocean’s Bottomless Chug Jug unable to be picked up while recharging if dropped by another player.
- XP gain from Foraged Items temporarily disabled.
- XP bar can be visually incorrect while in a match. Incorrect leveling-up.
- Floating Rings not visible on platforms on lower settings.
- Gliding not working properly in The Authority.
In Creative Mode:
- Consumable items don’t stay in Item Spawn Pads in Creative on mobile.
- Mouse cursor appearing on PC when playing with the controller.
- Inability to edit floors and roofs at certain angles.
- ‘Lock Input Method as Mouse’ does not lock the input method.
Fortnite Leaks for Season 4: What can we expect?
Fortnite Season 3 is underway and it might be a bit soon to find the accurate Fortnite leaks for Season 4. However, we still have gathered interesting information from very reliable sources about what can we expect in Season 4.
Following are our findings:
- The water that has taken over the map will slowly recede away. More new locations will appear as the map dries up.
- Cars will finally make their way to Fornite.
- Rumors are that Season 4 will feature the Summer season.
- Another rumored info is the return of Spike Traps.
- New weapons, skins, and emotes will be available.
- Season Battle pass will be there for 950 V-Bucks.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 is expected to begin on the 27th of August, 2020 when Season 3 will end. The theme of the season is yet unknown but we’ll update you about it soon.
Exploring Fortnite leaks is a routine act for every true Fortnite fans. These are some of the confirmed Fortnite leaks for Chapter 2 Season 3 and Season 4. Remember that the Season 4 ones are still rumors under the developmental stage. So, take them with a grain of salt.
That’s all for this post. I hope you find it worth your time. If you know about some more interesting leaks, don’t forget to drop them in the comments section.