Sylveon is the latest evolution of Eevee, introduced in the VI Generation of Pokemon games. Now you can get Sylveon in Pokemon Go as well by evolving your Eevee into the beautiful Fairy-type Pokemon. If you want this cute Eeveelution in Pokemon Go, this post is specially written to help you.
Here, I will guide you on how to make your Eevee evolve into a Sylveon with 100% success. If you’ll normally evolve an Eevee, it would become any of its evolution randomly. However, if you’ll evolve your Eevee using the methods available below, you will always get a Sylveon.
- 1 How to Get Sylveon (Evolve Eevee into Sylveon) in Pokemon Go?
- 2 Where to find & catch Sylveon in wild in Pokemon Go?
- 3 How to Get Other Evolutions of Eevee in Pokemon Go?
- 4 Final Take
How to Get Sylveon (Evolve Eevee into Sylveon) in Pokemon Go?
Eevee is known to have multiple evolved forms in the Pokemon franchise. It is described as a Pokemon having sensitive genes that can undergo changes under different circumstances. Sylveon is the newest evolutionary form of Eevee introduced in Generation VI games “Pokemon X” and “Pokemon Y.” It is known as the “Intertwining Pokemon.”
Sylveon has the National Dex number 700. Its Pokedex entry states that it sends a soothing aura from its ribbon-like feelers to calm fights. It has high special defense and special attacks with great moveset including fairy-type attacks. Sylveon serves as an excellent all-rounder for any team. It can take hits as well as take down powerful opponents.
After years of anticipation, Sylveon is now finally available in Pokemon Go. You can now evolve your Eevee into a Sylveon in the awesome AR-based game. There are two ways to get Sylveon in Pokemon Go. Both of them involve catching an Eevee and evolving it into a Sylveon. Let’s find more about them.
1. Rename your Eevee to Kira Before Evolution
In Pokemon Go, you can evolve your Eevee into any of its specific evolution by renaming it to a specified name. However, this trick only works once. This means you can use the “name trick” to get Sylveon in Pokemon Go if you don’t have it yet. It is a very simple and straightforward method.
You just have to rename your Eevee to “Kira” in order to evolve it into a Sylveon. To do that, go to your Pokemon collection, choose Eevee, and rename it to Kira. After that, give your Eevee 25 Eevee candies to evolve it. It will definitely evolve into a Sylveon.
That’s it. You now have a Sylveon in your Party in Pokemon Go. But, if you need more than one Sylveons, then you will have to use the next method.
2. Make Eevee your Buddy & Earn 70 Hearts with it
If you need more than one Sylveons, you can’t use the ‘Name trick’ as it only works once. Fortunately, there is one more way to evolve your Eevee into a Sylveon in Pokemon Go with full surety. However, this method is a bit time-consuming. If you still wish to use it, you can follow the steps available below:
- Find and catch an Eevee from the wild. Skip this step if you already have it.
- Make this Eevee your buddy.
- Now you have to earn 70 hearts while keeping this Eevee as your buddy.
- You can only earn 12 hearts a day. So, the process will take at least six days.
- You can earn hearts by feeding it berries, battling with it, walking with it, etc.
- To earn more hearts per day, you can also feed your Eevee a Poffin.
- Once you have 70 hearts or more, give your Eevee 25 Eevee candy to evolve it.
You will now see a Sylveon silhouette on the Eevee’s evolve button. This means that you have done everything perfectly. But, if you did anything incorrectly, you will see a question mark at the same place stating that your Eevee will evolve randomly.
Where to find & catch Sylveon in wild in Pokemon Go?
If you are thinking of directly finding and catching a Sylveon by encountering it in the wild in Pokemon Go, I have got some bad news for you. Sylveon is not available in the wild in Pokemon Go. You can only obtain it by evolving your Eevee into a Sylveon. There is no other way to find it in the wild or during raid battles.
Niantic hasn’t made it available in that way yet. Hopefully, they’ll change this in the future. It will definitely make finding a shiny or perfect IVs Sylevon easier.
Location to Find Sylveon in Other Pokemon Games
In the core games also, Sylveon is not available in the wild. To obtain it, you must catch an Eevee and evolve it into a Sylveon. Eevee is available in multiple locations in every Pokemon Game. You can also breed it to get a better moveset.
The process to evolve your Eevee into a Sylveon in the core Pokemon games involves earning two affection hearts in Pokemon Amie while the Eevee knows a Fairy-type move. Once you meet the requirements, you can level it by battling or giving it a rare candy.
How to Get Other Evolutions of Eevee in Pokemon Go?
Just like Sylveon, you can get other evolutionary forms of Eevee in Pokemon Go. There are two methods for getting them except the Kanto ones, and one of them is the naming trick.
(i) Evolve your Eevee into Flareon, Vaporeon or Jolteon
- To Evolve your Eevee into a Flareon: Rename your Eevee to “Pyro” and evolve it by giving 25 Eevee candy. It is the fire-type evolution of Eevee.
- To Evolve your Eevee into a Vaporeon: Rename your Eevee to “Rainer” and evolve it by giving 25 Eevee candy. It is the water-type evolution of Eevee.
- To Evolve your Eevee into a Jolteon: Rename your Eevee to “Sparky” and evolve it by giving 25 Eevee candy. It is the electric-type evolution of Eevee.
- (ii) Evolve your Eevee into Espeon or Umbreon
(ii) Evolve your Eevee into an Espeon or Umbreon
- To Evolve your Eevee into an Espeon: Rename your Eevee to “Sakura” and evolve it by giving 25 Eevee candy. It is the psychic-type evolution of Eevee.
- To Evolve your Eevee into an Umbreon: Rename your Eevee to “Tamao” and evolve it by giving 25 Eevee candy. It is the dark-type evolution of Eevee.
(iii) Evolve your Eevee into Leafeon or Glaceon
- To Evolve your Eevee into a Leafeon: Rename your Eevee to “Linnea” and evolve it by giving 25 Eevee candy. It is the grass-type evolution of Eevee.
- To Evolve your Eevee into a Glaceon: Rename your Eevee to “Rea” and evolve it by giving 25 Eevee candy. It is the ice-type evolution of Eevee.
You can’t catch the Eevelutions in the wild in Pokemon Go. You must find, catch, and evolve an Eevee to obtain them.
Sylveon is one of the cutest evolutionary forms of Eevee and a worthy addition to any team. This is how you can get Sylveon in Pokemon Go. You can use the same method to try your luck and obtain a shiny one. I have also explained how you can get other evolutionary forms of Eevee.
That’s all for this post. I hope you can now have a Sylveon at your party in Pokemon Go. Feel free to share which evolutionary form of Eevee is your favorite and why using the comment box.