Is your iPhone not connecting to Wifi? There are many issues that might be related to this problem, the list below might help you get a solution on how to fix iPhone/iPad not connecting to wifi. After you find out your exact problem, check out a few simple workarounds that can help you fix your issue.
- Does your Wifi keep turning on and Off itself?
- Does your iPhone connection keep dropping?
- Is your iPhone unable to join Wi-Fi?
- Did your Wifi connection slow down?
- Do you have an incorrect password issue?
- Did your Wifi grey out?
If you find any of your problems connected to this or anything else that is not mentioned in the above list but still is an issue that is not letting you connect your WI-FI to the iPhone smoothly then this article is just for you. Some users can successfully connect to Wifi but the connection keeps on dropping, moreover, the connection can be pretty slow at times.
What is the main problem behind Wifi not connecting issues with your iPhone
- 1 Turn Off/ON your WIFI Connection
- 2 Toggle Airplane Mode
- 3 Turn Off your Bluetooth Connection
- 4 Restart your iPhone or iPad
- 5 Restart your Modem and Router
- 6 Restart your Network Settings [this will reset all your network connection options including saved networks and password]
- 7 Force Restart your iPhone
- 8 Type or paste your text here to convert caserepairing your iphone system can help you fix your iphone that is not connecting to wifi without any data loss
- 9 Links for free download of Tenorshare ReiBoot
- 10 Final Words
Turn Off/ON your WIFI Connection
If you find that your Wifi network won’t connect to your iPhone or if the connection drops after it getting connected then start it simply, turn your Wifi connection off and back on. you can easily swipe from the bottom edge of the screen and then open the control center. now, tap on the WI-FI option to turn it off. Wait for some time and then turn your Wi-Fi connection back on. You can also turn off/on your Wi-Fi connection through iPhone settings. go to settings > Wi-Fi, and toggle the switch next to Wifi.
Toggle Airplane Mode
If your Airplane mode is turned ‘ON’ then your Wi-Fi network won’t connect to your iPhone or iPad, once you turn it ‘OFF’, the problem is solved. If you toggle your airplane mode, it can be effective and it can help you fix the problem. Go to settings and turn airplane mode on. then, wait for 30 seconds, then turn it back off. try connecting to a Wi-Fi network again.
Turn Off your Bluetooth Connection
One of the reason is Bluetooth that shows why your wifi is not getting connected to the wifi network or won’t connect at all because the Bluetooth can interfere with Wi-Fi connections. You can either swipe up from the bottom to switch off your Bluetooth connection or you can go to settings, then General, and turn it off.
Restart your iPhone or iPad
If your iPhone or iPad cannot connect to a wi-fi network or if you established the connection but it is slow or keeps dropping. then follow these steps for sorting out the issue.
1. Press and hold the sleep/wake button
2. To turn your iPhone off drag “slide to power off”.
3. After your device is off (press and hold the sleep/wake button to turn it back on)
Restart your Modem and Router
If your iPhone/iPad connects to other networks but cannot connect to wifi at home then unplug them, wait for almost 30 seconds and then plug them back in. wait for a minute or two and try to connect to wifi again. We read many comments saying that your iPhone is not getting connected to wifi at home, but it gets connected everywhere else. just reboot your network devices if you are also facing the same technical issue.
Restart your Network Settings [this will reset all your network connection options including saved networks and password]
you can also try resetting your network settings at another option. if your iPhone is not connecting to wifi then resetting the network settings will completely erase all customize settings and reset them to default. Given below are the given steps that you are required to follow:
1. Go to the settings icon, then go to general settings, and scroll down, you’ll find the Reset option.
2. Choose the Reset settings option from all the options whatever is mentioned. your iPhone will reboot. after you reset your iPhone, there are 50% chances that your problem will be fixed.
Force Restart your iPhone
This is one of the simplest ways that works most of the time. if your iPhone cannot connect to wifi, then try force restart as given below:
1. iPhone X/8 users – Press the volume up and down button, then press and hold the lock screen button, this will force your iPhone to restart.
2. iPhone 7 and 7 plus users- Keep the sleep/wake button and the volume down button. this will help you restart your iPhone and most probably fix your issue.
3. iPhone 6 and earlier users- The earlier iPhone users should press the sleep/wake button along with the home button until the apple logo appears on the screen.
Type or paste your text here to convert caserepairing your iphone system can help you fix your iphone that is not connecting to wifi without any data loss
If other methods do not work effectively to fix the issue, then You are left with Tenorshare ReiBoot. It is designed so that you can fix the iPhone keeps disconnecting from the wifi problem. Tenorshare ReiBoot is the tool that can efficiently fix all the iOS issue. Thus, if your iPhone’s wifi not working, it gets stuck or has a frozen screen, just try this program to repair iOS without data loss.
Follow these steps below given down to fix the wifi problem in your iPhone.
Step 1. Install the Tenorshare ReiBoot app in your system. Select the ‘fix all iOS stuck’ option after you launch the app. Put your iPhone in recovery mode and then connect it to the computer. The software will detect the phone automatically.
Step 2. Click on start and then repair, you will be asked to download a firmware package that is suitable for your iOS system.
Step 3. With the firmware package that is already downloaded, ReiBoot will repair the iOS on your iPhone and solve the wifi problem.
None of your data will be lost while this process and/or after the process.
We have collected all the possible ways that can help you solve your wifi connectivity issues to your iPhone, if you are still searching “iPhone not connecting to wifi” then, all you need to do is look up and find your best solution that helps you fix your issues smoothly.
If you still have any problems or queries then feel free to comment down below.