Pixel Gun 3D for PC, a game that is entirely based on the skill of the player and has garnered amazing popularity in a short duration of time.
In this article, we will discuss more about Pixel Gun 3D for PC, why we love it, how to download and install it on your PC.
What is Pixel Gun 3D?
Pixel Gun 3D is a First Person Shooter game developed in block or cube graphics. It does not provide cliché shooting game features such as auto-shoot or auto-scope. It has a multiplayer option integrated and claims to provide a high FPS rate. Moreover, it comes inbuilt with several First Person Shooter modes such as Offline campaign, Battle Royale, Flag capture, team battle online or one-on-one duels.
Developed By: Pixel Gun 3D
Best Features of Pixel Gun 3D
- Special online training camp for new players.
- Skin maker allows you to create your own skin and use it in the games.
- Tests your building skills
- Improves your creativity
- Lots of magical worlds with numerous shapes and sizes.
- Unique online maps for you to explore.
- Multi-player modes for more exciting gameplay.
- Play with up to 8 players in one game.
- Play against your friends using the “local” option.
- Many characters to play the game from various perspectives.
- Various crafting items.
- A wide variety of weapons, including short-range and long-range guns.
- Chat with other players during the battle.
- Lots of easy coins to be earned using different game modes.
- Hardcore gameplay for serious gamers.
Why We Love Pixel Gun 3D?
- Pixel Gun 3D offers a huge assortment of weapons and skins to collect, including pop-culture icons.
- It has adorable blocky graphics which provide a nice break from the more intense games in this genre.
- It offers multiplayer support and is cute and chaotic, all at once.
- There are always other players to fight against, in this online battlefield.
Pixel Gun 3D is only available on the Android Platform and has no official Windows or Mac version. However, it can be used on PC by using an Android emulator such as BlueStacks. Other alternatives to BlueStacks are Nox Player, Remix OS Player, Andy and many more. On the other hand, we recommend our readers to use BlueStacks, as it provides the fastest, most liquid and most secure Android environment.
Must Read: How to Get Free Steam Wallet Codes in 2019
Ways To Download and Install Pixel Gun 3D for PC
Follow our steps to download and install Pixel Gun 3D on your Windows PC.
1. Using BlueStacks
- Head over to https://www.bluestacks.com/and download the latest version of BlueStacks for your PC.
- Start installing BlueStacks by clicking on the installer once the download has completed.
- This will start the extraction process.
- Click on ‘Install now’.
- Click on “Complete” and voila!, you have installed BlueStacks on your PC.
- Head over to the Start menu and open BlueStacks or just run the application from desktop shortcut.
- Click on “Let’s Go” after you have selected your appropriate location.
- Set up your google account in the BlueStacks android environment. Consequently, you can access all Google services.
- After this, you will be greeted by the BlueStacks Homepage. Open the Google Play Store by clicking on the icon.
- Search for ‘Pixel Gun 3D’ in the Play Store search box and click on ‘Install’.
- After you have successfully installed Pixel Gun 3D, you can head over to your BlueStacks homepage and launch the application.
2. Using Nox Player
- Head over to http://www.bignox.com and download the latest version of Nox App Player for your PC.
- After the download finishes, run the Nox App player setup(.exe) from the downloads folder.
- The installer dialogue box will pop up. Click on ‘Next’.
- The installation process will begin.
- After the installation process finishes, click on ‘Finish’.
- Run Nox App Player application from the desktop shortcut or Start menu entry.
- It will take some time to boot up for the first time, depending upon the speed of your system.
- Once it boots up, subsequently click on ‘Next’ whenever it asks to reach the home screen.
- In the home screen, locate the Google folder and open the Google play store.
- This will redirect you to the account set up page. Enter your google account credentials to gain access to all google services.
- After successfully logging in, Nox App Player will redirect to the Google Play Store.
- Search for Pixel Gun 3D by typing it in the search box. Click on ‘Install’.
- After Pixel Gun 3D finishes installing, click on the Home button on the rightmost bar to return to your home screen.
- Run the app from your Home screen.
There are several other alternative Android Emulators that you can use to access the Pixel Gun 3D on PC, for instance, Andy or Remix OS Player etc. Use any of these Android Emulators and follow the above-given steps to enjoy one of the best First Person Shooter game available, free of cost.
Also, let know what is your favourite feature from Pixel Gun 3D in the comments below.