Minecraft is a fantastic game with seamless possibilities. There are literally countless things you can do in the game as it gives you the ability to organize your gameplay. You can build, you can battle, and gather as many resources as you can. But, there are also many unique and less popular things that you can do in the game. We’ll tell you about them here.
In this post, I will tell you about the 60 unique things to do in Minecraft. If you are a regular Minecraft player, you’d love this post as you’ll have plenty of amazing things for the game when you are bored with the usual things.
66 Unique Things to Do in Minecraft
Minecraft is an incredibly fun and massively popular sandbox game. The gameplay is based on your adventures inside the Minecraft world built with 3-D boxes. It is a highly creative game that has multiple modes and various activities available to keep you addicted to the screen. Exploring, building, and surviving are the key activities of the survival mode of the game that is the most played mode. But, there are many other things that you can do alongside simply surviving by collecting resources and maintaining your health.
We’ll tell you about the things that you haven’t tried yet in Minecraft or even if you have tried them, you wouldn’t know the after-effects. If you are bored with the usual gameplay, here are some fun and unique and new things to do in Minecraft that will kick in fresh fun and give your game a new turn. Let’s take a look at them in the sets of 10 each.
Things to Do in Minecraft when Bored
- Keep a cluster of hoops in the air suspended by balloons and fly through them with an elytra.
- Build an area for a bonfire. Make it look like burning by adding some burning netherrack and coals or ash. And, also add some benches and chairs.
- Use a suspended bridge to connect two distant bases. Lay some track on that and then use minecarts to travel from one base to another.
- Add some camp-grounds to a wooded area and also add an RV, some hiking paths, and a ticket area. Then, add some villagers to guard the place.
- Build a huge glass snowglobe. You can also build a tiny house inside and make villagers live in it.
- Build a resort in a warm biome. You can add pools, gambling areas, restaurants, arcade section and many other things to make like your dream vacation destination.
- Try to create your or your neighbor’s house in Minecraft. You can also try creating an event like your birthday party or a pool party.
- Build an animal farm and name it something funny.
- Make your personal Mount Rushmore by carving the face of your favorite people or celebs.
- Create a world like that of Mario and Luigi from your childhood.
Fun Things to Do in Minecraft
- Build a monster, dragon, or any mythological creature that looks like it is trying to destroy your village.
- Continuing after creating a monster or dragon, you can also create destroyed houses, frightened citizens, and a hero to make it look like a fairytale.
- Build a zombie apocalypse by cutting down a small area of forest. Make sure you leave only the tree stumps. Then, place some zombie holding axes running after screaming citizens.
- Make an oasis in the desert area by adding a small lake, some tropical trees, bushes, and a hammock.
- Cover a mountain with twisted paths around it. Lay tracks on it and then travel with a minecart.
- Go to the highest point of your base and build a tower there. Turn it into an observatory and look around the world through it.
- Build a town underneath the massive jungle trees by removing all the small trees and bushes. Ocelots will spawn here.
- Build some tree houses in the jungle and connect them with rope bridges to make a bigger structure.
- Go to the ocean and build the forgotten city of Atlantis.
- Build a house only using fish tanks.
Cool Things to Build in Minecraft
- Create a volcanic wasteland by using obsidian, black stained clay, lava blocks, and lava formations.
- Build a lush green forest using custom trees to make it look like the Amazon Rainforest.
- Add large skeletons of huge beasts into the desert biome.
- Make some fireworks and have a firework display whenever you complete something.
- Design and make custom banners and nameplates for all the houses in your village.
- Build a dark and haunting mob arena.
- Craft a whale or a giant squid floating in an ocean.
- Dug up tunnels below the river.
- Build two pirate ships and make it look like they are having a war.
- Build compact statues around the fortress base.
- Build a race track for your farm animals like horses or pigs.
- Build a sky base.
- Craft a massive chest room.
- Build a huge library having many shelves, a librarian, tables, chairs, and an area dedicated to reading.
- Make a horse stable with many horses and a care-taker.
- Use creative lighting in your base and remove all the torches.
- Occupy a desert pyramid.
- Build your own McDonald’s store in the game.
- Build an ancient temple filled with traps and treasures all around amidst the jungle.
- Turn a village into a military compound having jets, anti-air cannons, boats, and other war-machines.
Creative Things to Do in Minecraft
Here are some more creative things that you can do in Minecraft.
- Convert a witch hut into the candy house inspired by Hansel and Grettle.
- Convert a desert well into a detailed fountain.
- Turn an end city into a wizard tower. You won’t have a tough time doing this as it is already purple and tower-shaped.
- Build a sustainable living environment underground. Also, build fallout shelters inside.
- Have a light show by combining minecarts, detector rails, and lamps.
- Craft a big floating island amidst the ocean and then sit on it to watch the sunset.
- Build a zoo. Add all the types of mobs in it and also build different habitats for them.
- Craft your mob farm to shape it like a giant sword.
- Build a big forge under your iron farm and make it look like iron golems are smelting into molten metal inside.
- Build your girlfriend’s house and impress her. But, find a girlfriend first if you don’t have one!
- Build a secret base inside the well of a village.
- Take a nether fortress to the overworld.
- Build an animal pen in the mountains.
- Craft a beautiful garden inside a ravine.
- Make an arena that releases mobs when you click a button.
- Go vegan and annoy your friends on multiplayer.
- Dug up a giant quarry in a mesa biome.
- Renovate old farms and make them look like the stylish ones you see in movies.
- Build your own giant statue.
- Convert the village breeder into a shimmering lighthouse.
These are all the unique, different, and new things that you need to in Minecraft when you have nothing else left. Doing some of these will also affect the overall gameplay. Some of these are really simple while others are comparatively harder, but not unachievable. If you have some more suggestions, feel free to drop them down in the comments section.
That’s all for this post. Feel free to ask me if you need any help regarding anything mentioned above. Good luck doing these players.