When it comes to Tinder, swiping right and getting a match isn’t that good enough! You have to create a connection with your match by breaking the ice and having an interesting conversation. The quickest way to do this is to use some opening line. We all know you didn’t read this article to just learn about pick-up lines so here’s that list of the best thing the internet (and my brain) have to offer us, enjoy.
- “You don’t know how many times I had to swipe left to find you!”
- “Hey, we’re a match! Does this mean we’re dating now? Give me a second, I need to change my Facebook relationship status.”
- “Hey gorgeous, will you be my Tinderella?”
- “I’ve had a crush on you for 2 hours.”
- “Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, We’re a match on Tinder, So I think we should screw.”
- “Do you believe in love at first swipe?”
- “How many times have you pictured me naked since we matched?”
- “69 miles away, huh? Well that’s ironic…”
- “You must be a small amount of red phosphorus and I must be a tiny wooden stick… Because we’re a match.”
- “My parents are so excited, they can’t wait to meet you!”
- “Going to Whole Foods, want me to pick you up anything?”
- “They say Tinder is a numbers game… so can I get your number?”
- “Are you my appendix? Because this feeling in my stomach makes me want to take you out.”
- “Do you have a job? I need a woman who can support me while I play video games all day.”
- “Did you know you’re the hottest (insert generic name here- Jessica, Stacy, Mike, etc) on Tinder?”
- “We’re a match! The next step is to pick a wedding date, right?”
- “Is your personality as angelic as your hair?”
- “I usually go for 8’s but I guess I’ll settle for a 10.”
- “Does this mean I won’t be a virgin by the end of the week?”
- “I hope you know that I am 100% committed to this tinder relationship”
- “You’ve got the best smile on tinder. I bet you use Crest.”
- “I never saw you coming and I’ll never be the same.”
- “Do you ever just lie down at night, look up at the stars and think about all the messed up things in the world? Like why is there a ‘D’ in ‘fridge’ but no ‘D’ in ‘refrigerator’?”
- “Sorry, the position for Spanish teacher has been filled. What I’m looking for at the moment is a bedroom acrobatic teacher.”
- “Maybe you can help me. I forgot the password to my account, and when I hit ‘password hint,’ it keeps telling me ‘Jessica’s phone number.'”
- “Do you have a personality as attractive as your eyes?”
- “I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?”
- “If I were an NES cartridge would you blow me?”
- “Sunday priorities: Netflix, Exercise, or Bottomless Mimosas?”
- “Are you a good cuddler? ‘Cuz I might let you join my gang.”
- Can you stop staring at my profile and message me already? I don’t bite unless you ask.
- I don’t know how this works, are we married now?
- When I was younger my fairy godmother said I can have a long penis or a long memory, I can’t remember my response.
- My nickname at school was “the truth” girls just couldn’t handle me, what was yours?
- Do you come here often?
- Do you like sleeping? Me too, we should do it together some time
- I don’t flirt but I do have a habit of being extra nice to people who are extra attractive
- Well now I know why the sky was so grey today, you took all the blue for your eyes
- I’m not scared of commitment like other guys, I used to do my maths homework in pen
- You’re going to have to delete tinder, you’re making the other girls look bad
- What’s a nice girl like you doing in a dirty mind like mine?
- Do you know the best thing about kisses? If you don’t like them, you can always return them
- I’ll cook your dinner if you cook me breakfast
Must Read: 1050+ Instagram Captions & Quotes
Funny Pickup Lines
That being said, you do need to know how to start all Tinder conversations the right way, because some openers work better than others and some don’t. This guide will help you develop your own unique openers to get as many women investing into a conversation with you.
1. Are we, like, married now?
This is getting a bit old, but the old thing about matching = marriage still holds some amusement.
2. You sound busy…any chance of adding me to your to-do list?
For the people with profiles that ensure you that the only time they aren’t busy with work/hobbies is when they are fast asleep.
3. I’m new in town. Could you give me directions to your apartment?
This is both cheeky and funny. Obviously, you need to be new in town for it to work, but if you are — great. And when they laughingly decline to give you directions to their apartment, you simply ask for some other place instead, like the best ice cream parlor where the two of you can meet for a date.
Of course, you can ask for plenty of other places too — gives the two of you lots to talk about.
4. Are you a bank loan? Because you have my interest.
So yeah, this is totally cheesy…so just follow up with “I know, as cheesy as it gets, but hey, you really do have my interest ;)” or “Did I just win the cheesiest Tinder pick up lines competition of the year? ;))
5. What’s a perfect gentleman like myself doing without your phone number?
This is forward, but it might just work… Particularly if you use “gentleman” instead of some other high flying idea about yourself…
6. Do you believe in love at first sight, or should we match again?
This is a bit trite, but still, it’s cute. Very cute.
7. Damn, you have a dog! Does that mean I’ll never win the “best ever cuddler” title?
This is just plain cute. At least I’d grin from ear to ear if someone sent me this. Not least because people good at cuddling are keepers!
8. Damn, you’re a knockout. Was your father a boxer, or did you just get lucky with the gene pool? ???? I bet you a cocktail your personality is even better than your looks too! ?
In one message you’ve told them you love their looks, you think they have personality and you’ve asked them out for a drink. That’s some multi-tasking right there!
9. I’d say you’re the bomb, but that could turn into lethal conversation…
This is kinds funny, isn’t it? At least it’d bring a smile to my face!
10. I’d say you’re as beautiful as a Greek goddess, but what I can remember from history class, they were all pretty crazy…
Only works really well if they’re Greek…
Direct Serious Pick-ups
These can be clean or dirty but the most important thing here is the right sincerity, they can either work for or against you as either being confident (which is attractive) or overpowering. The key is to make sure you are sincere and also original.
- You look like you have great energy, I’m curious, where do you get it from? Yoga? Sports? Dance?
- I really like your (insert something from her pictures and try to make it interesting) in your picture.
- Has anyone ever told you, you look a lot like (insert a beautiful celebrity they kind of look like)?
- You look like you love adventure, you know some guys love spontaneous/ adventurous girls.
- We should skip the week of chatting/ small talk and just go on a coffee date.
Indirect Cheesy Pickups
These may be one of the only indirect pickups that girls will interpret as a pickup, either way, the main aim is to make them laugh. These tend to be more heavily scripted than other indirect pickup lines simply because you are actually looking to hit a punchline.
- “Have you ever been to Antarctica?”
- “No, why?”
- “No way neither have I, we have so much in common!”
- “I have some really bad news babe”
- “oh, what’s that then?”
- “the divorce papers just came in; our court date is Saturday”
- “I’ll see you in court then”
- “Also I’m keeping the dog and the house and the cars and the yacht… you can keep the kids”
- “I see you like reading, did you know I’m writing a book?”
- “Are you now, what’s it about?”
- “It’s about beautiful girls I call it ‘my phone book’, unfortunately, it’s missing your number”
- “I just saw the best upsexy EVER!”
- “What’s upsexy?”
- “wow, you’re forward. Not much, what about you?”
- These are best used if you can think on your feet if the girl you’re talking to goes ‘off script’.
Funniest Tinder Lines
Some girls can’t believe that it’s possible to meet a good guy with the help of this Tinder. Some guys don’t believe they are lucky enough to hit on girls on Tinder. “Does Tinder work for guys?” is the most common question we have recently been faced with.
And our answer to it will be “Definitely YES if you know what to tell him”! A teaspoon of the sense of humor and a pinch of sarcasm is the efficient recipe of communication with all guys! The funniest Tinder pick up lines for guys really won’t fail you!
- I have had a crush on you for 2 hours!
- I have a feeling that you like trouble.
- That’s a nice shirt. Can I try it on after we have sex?
- Do you like sleeping? Me too, we should do it together some time.
- I don’t flirt but I do have a habit of being extra nice to people who are extra attractive.
- Do you know the best thing about kisses? If you don’t like them, you can always return them.
- I’ll cook your dinner if you cook me breakfast.
- If I had a penny for every time I thought of you, I’d have exactly one cent, because you never leave my mind.
- If you were a vegetable, you’d be a cute-cumber.
- I’m not a weather woman, but you can expect a few more inches tonight.
- Just checked my battery life, it’s at 69%.
Also Check: 300+ Whatsapp Dare Games to play in 2020
Good Tinders openers to break the Ice
It’s not just enough to find someone to communicate with. The hardest task now is to break the ice! There are loads of different situations when you feel that the time to give up has already come. Forget about this with good Tinder all openers!
You don’t need to rack your brains anymore with wonderful samples of Tinder one-liners, here is all new!
- Do you believe in love at first swipe?
- Do you have a personality as intriguing as your eyes?
- If a thousand painters worked for a thousand years, they could not create a work of art as beautiful as you.
- I’m not going to be your husband but I am going to be the man you’re thinking about twenty years from now.
- Do you know how much a polar bear weighs? Enough to break the ice.
- I’m accepting applications If you want to apply, requirements include your phone number.
- Titanic. That’s my icebreaker. What’s up?
- On a scale from 1 to 10, you’re a 9 and I’m the 1 you need.
- I woke up thinking today was just another boring Monday, and then I saw your photo on my app.
- I don’t normally contact people on this, but I find you very intriguing.
- This is so us. Me doing all the talking. You sitting there looking all cute.
The smoother your opener or other Pick-ups, the better is your conversation, and the sooner you ask her out… the sooner those Tinder matches start rewarding you with new dates. Now go ahead – move on and open a few girls up and see what actually happens! Do you have any favorite lines you’ve used on Tinder that have worked well for you? If so, please do help us out with a comment below!