WhatsApp has become the primary source of communication for this generation. A lot of people tend to require spying on certain someone’s WhatsApp chats and usage. A WhatsApp Sniffer Spy tool is the perfect application for this purpose. It lets you access anyone’s WhatsApp and read the conversation. But, does it still work in 2021?
You will find this out here. In this post, I’m going to explain what is the WhatsApp Sniffer APK, what happened to it, and if it is still working perfectly. If you are trying to spy on someone’s WhatsApp, you should definitely read this post carefully. You will find all your answers here.
- 1 What is the WhatsApp Sniffer & Spying Tool APK?
- 2 Does the WhatsApp Sniffer & Spying App Work in 2021?
- 3 Final Words
What is the WhatsApp Sniffer & Spying Tool APK?
We are currently living in an era where trusting someone is very difficult. This makes it essential to keep a check on your loved ones and near ones. The process to do that is also simple as you only have to keep an eye on their social media profiles, especially WhatsApp. The WhatsApp Sniffer & Spying Tool APK is an Android app to spy on someone’s WhatsApp chats.
This app allows you to have a brief look into any person’s WhatsApp account. You can view their chats, calls, and everything else. You can even read their complete conversations with anyone, check their call durations, and history. If you are willing to sneak into someone’s WhatsApp, the WhatsApp Sniffer is the perfect app to do that.
It lets you spy on anyone’s WhatsApp completely. However, you will need a rooted Android device to use it. Once you have it, there are no limits. It is very useful when you want to catch a suspicious person, or just want to see if your kids are safe.
Features of the WhatsApp Sniffer & Spying Tool APK
The WhatsApp Sniffer & Spying app was earlier available on the Google Play Store. However, Google later removed it and now you have to install it using the APK file. Before doing that, let’s dive into the key features and highlights of this spying app.
- It grants complete access to a person’s WhatsApp.
- You can read the complete conversations.
- You can also view and track the call history and durations.
- The checking and the sniffing devices must be on the same network.
- It has a very simple user interface.
- The file size is only under 700 KB.
- You can also use it to spy on multiple WhatsApp accounts.
- It lets you export and import chats to the external storage of your device.
- The WhatsApp Sniffer 2021 app is completely free to use.
- You will need a rooted device to use this app.
These are the highlights of the WhatsApp spying app. You already know a lot about it now.
How to use the WhatsApp Sniffer App?
The installation and usage of the WhatsApp Sniffer are very simple. Although the app is not available in the Play Store, you can still install it without any issues. You will also need another app called “BusyBox” during the process. I have explained everything briefly. Follow the instructions available below.
- Firstly, head over to the Settings on your device, and then go to Security Settings.
- Here, find the “Allow installation from unknown sources” feature and enable it.
- Now click on this link to download the WhatsApp Sniffer & Spy tool APK 2021.
- Once the file is downloaded, click on the APK file to begin the installation.
- Tap on “Install” and wait for it to complete properly.
- Once it is over, install the BusyBox app from the Play Store.
- When it is installed, launch it, and enable the ARP-Spoof box if you are on a WiFi network.
- Now launch the WhatsApp spying tool, tap on “Start” and enter the essential details to begin spying.
That’s it. Once the spying has started, you can view all the conversations and calls of the WhatsApp account you are spying on. The other person will not know anything about this.
Is the WhatsApp Sniffer & Spying Tool Available for PC?
NO. The WhatsApp Sniffer & Spying Tool does not have a separate version for Windows PC. It is only available for Android devices as of now. However, you can use it on your Windows computer by simply using an Android emulator.
There are many good emulators available for Windows such as BlueStacks, Nox App Player, etc. You can use any of them to run the WhatsApp Sniffer on your computer.
Does the WhatsApp Sniffer & Spying App Work in 2021?
The most straightforward answer to this question is “NO.” The WhatsApp Sniffer & Spying tool stopped working when WhatsApp introduced “End-to-End Encryption” for all the conversations. You can not use this spying app now to read someone’s WhatsApp chats and check their calls. The app is obsolete now.
Earlier, the app used to work perfectly and you can easily hack into anyone’s WhatsApp. But now, in 2021, the WhatsApp Sniffer & Spying app does not work.
What happened to the WhatsApp Sniffer Tool?
The WhatsApp Sniffer was initially developed to raise awareness about the fact that your WhatsApp conversations are not safe.WhatsApp used to send all chats in “plaintext.” Thus, anyone on the same WiFi network can read them without any issues. The WhatsApp spying tool, which was basically a packet sniffing app, worked on this principle and made the process very simple.
However, when WhatsApp switched to end-to-end encryption, the app became useless. It no longer could help the user to read a conversation as they were now encrypted. It didn’t have the ability to decrypt them. The app also got removed from the Google Play Store as it probably broke the terms of service from Google.
It necessarily didn’t violate any terms and policies of the Play Store as the app wasn’t decrypting any data. Still, Google removed it as they didn’t want any trouble as it was being used as a spying app. So now, in 2021, the WhatsApp spying tool has become a part of digital history.
The WhatsApp Sniffer & Spying tool APK is an Android app used to spy on someone’s WhatsApp that doesn’t work in 2021. This app worked as a packet sniffing application to read anyone’s WhatsApp chats and calls. However, when WhatsApp started using end-to-end encryption, the sniffer became useful. It didn’t have the ability to decrypt the conversations.
If you are trying to use it in 2021 to spy on someone’s WhatsApp, you are potentially wasting your time. That’s all for this post. I hope it helps you. Feel free to share your opinions about this app in the comments section.